The following Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Chat Support Services website and all the services offered at or through the website (hereinafter referred to as “the Site”). This is a legal agreement (hereinafter referred to as “the Agreement”) between Chat Support Services (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”). These terms will be applied fully and affect to the user (hereinafter referred as “Client” or “You.”) By using this website or services (hereinafter referred as “the Service” provided thereon, you agree to all the Terms and Conditions and all other rules, policies, and procedures mentioned.
Chat Support Services hold all the rights to include and amend the Agreement at all times; therefore, please visit this section of the website frequently. Please read this Agreement thoroughly before accessing or using the Site.
1. Age Restriction
There is no age limit for our website, but to follow the protocol of the internet and associated services, we have mandated it for those who are above 18 years of age or under the supervision of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) to discuss with their respective authority.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the Services you own, under these Terms, Company and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and content available on the Site.
5. Fees and Payment Terms
- By signing up for the Company’s services, you acknowledge and agree to make the payment in accordance with the then-current fees mentioned on the Site applicable to the use of the purchased Services.
- The Client is solely responsible for providing complete and correct billing and contact information to the Company and notifying the same in light of any amendments.
- Applicable charges will be invoiced starting from the day your access to the Service is established and in advance of using the same. The Company reserves the right to make amendments to the “Fees and Payment Terms” at all times with a seven-day prior notice. You shall cancel the Service at any time with a written notice to the Company.
- All the charges will be clearly shared on the payment page and/or through email.
- The Client can use the Services free of charge for a particular amount of time, depending on the type.
6 Purchased Services Terms
- The Company shall treat all Clients equally and keep the costs effective for definitive advantages.
- No refund will be made subject to the breach of this or any other Agreement on the Client’s end under applicable law.
3- Free Trial Services
Following your signing up, you get access to fully-functional services basis free of charge until the earlier of:
a) The completion of the Free Trial period for which the Client is registered to use the applicable service.
b) The Company does not warrant to the Client that:
- Your use of the Free Trial Services will meet your requirements.
- Your use of the Trial will be accurate, accessible, or completely free from error.
- The Company will not be liable, particularly indemnification obligations, to the Client or any third party in connection with the Trial except if the same is under the applicable law.
c) The paid subscription starts once requested by the Client following the end of the Trial version.
d) You might find additional Terms and Conditions on the Free Trial registration page.
e) All of the ToS are incorporated into this Agreement by reference and are legally binding.
4- Paid Services
a) The Client will be presented with a transaction option to make following the successful competition of the Free Trial services.
b) The Company is not responsible for any sort of refunds on already processed transactions. This applies to all the Clients.
c) The Company charges the Client then-applicable fee monthly or annual automatically. The same continues otherwise the Client wishes to discontinue the Service with an order form.
d) You shall request our Automatic Plan Selection that allows the Company to provide you with the subscription plan (including the associated charges) that is appropriate for your usage.
e) You can also request Manual Plan Selection that will not change your plan without your consent. Your services will be put on hold in case the payment is not made within three days of the due date.
5- Auto Subscription Renewal
Your account will be renewed automatically with an applicable monthly or annual subscription before the end of the next service period. The Company will use your credit card or any other payment mechanism you have authorized us with.
The Client is liable to cancel the subscription at any time by contacting the Company. You shall notify the Company with a 30-day notice in written form. We shall follow the same for Clients in case of cancellation.
We will provide the Client with the following:
- basic support for the Service
- make the Service available for the Client in all cases, except for planned downtime or any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond the Company’s control, including acts of God, government, internet service provider delays, or any other such occurrence.
- provide the Service compliant with applicable laws and government regulations.
1- Privacy and Data Protection
The Company prioritizes the Client’s privacy and is committed to the protection, confidentiality, and integrity of any information you share with the same. Accordingly, we do not sell, lease, or give out your data to any third party except the clause mentioned in the Agreement in order to provide support to Services as required by the provisions of the law.
a) The Company will not disclose your data except as mandated by the law.
b) We collect your information when you connect with us.
c) The Client owns the data and no other entity other than the same owns it in any capacity.
d) The Company does not involve in any data mining.
e) Your information is protected by data encryption and is not used other than to provide, maintain, and improve your experience and as otherwise required by the law.
The Client hereby accepts and acknowledges that all the content on the Site, not limited, is the property of Chat Support Services and protected under the law, national and international. The Company strictly prohibits the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, uploading, and downloading of our content without permission. Those who are found involved in any of the aforementioned activities will be accountable for copyright infringement.
We strictly prohibit the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, uploading, and downloading of our content, copyright or trademark rights, without any prior permission. Strict action will be taken against those involved in copyright infringement. This Agreement shall solely remain between both parties only or our licensors.
3- Your Conditions
The Client must comply with the following conditions at all times:
a) You shall be compliant with the Agreement at all times.
b) The Client must not share the unauthorized access to our Service or use of the account and must notify immediately in any such cases.
c) You are fully responsible for all the activities taken under your account.
d) You shall use the Service in strict accordance with the applicable laws and government rules and regulations.
e) Do not make the Services available to any other party than yourself.
You must avoid storing or transmitting infringing, libelous, or otherwise unlawful material. You must not violate copyright, trademark, privacy, or other proprietary rights.
f) Interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Services or third-party data contained therein.
g) The Client must not directly or indirectly solicit for employment or contract for service any employee or representative of the Company for six months after the discontinuation of the Agreement. It does not preclude the Client from advertising or recruiting generally.
4- Limitations and Restrictions
Services might be subject to limitations, such as restrictions on the number of support messages read to in any given period. Any such conditions are specified in the Client’s account or communicated via email.
The Client agrees not to use the Service for the purpose for the following reasons:
a) You must not violate any local, state, or federal laws.
b) It shall not be blasphemous, profane, pornographic, inciting hatred, defamatory, terrorism, or any other offense.
c) The Service must not be used to mislead anyone in any capacity.
d) You shall not use it to violate the intellectual property rights of others.
e) The Client shall not sublicense or sell and/or otherwise commercialize our Site material or the Service.
f) No one is allowed to use the Site and the Service in contrary to the rules and regulations governed by the law.
g) The Client must avoid using the Site and the Service in any way that affects other users.
In no event shall the Company, nor any of its employees, be held responsible for anything occurring or of in any way associated with the Client’s use of this Site whether it is under the Agreement.
We, along with our workforce, will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any sort, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, revenues, corruption of data, or any tangible losses under any theory of law or equity.
The Client agrees to reimburse, protect, and keep the Company and its officials, executives, employees, affiliates, and others safe from any action or claim (including legal expenses) arising out of the use of the Site. Your breach of ToS and violation of any third-party intellectual property rights or privacy to which you are subject to.
Our Services may include particular communications from the Company, namely announcements, newsletters, administrative emails, or more. These communications are a part of using the Services. The Client has the option to withdraw from receiving any optional communications except Service announcements or administrative emails.
9 Responsibility of the User and the Client
The Client is responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and the Company from any sort of malicious elements. We do not claim any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use of the Site or the Service by the user.
You must provide correct and updated information to the Company as requested to create and maintain your Service account. The Client understands and has become aware of the technical requirements necessary to access and use the Services and has no objections thereof.
The Client exclusively owns and reserves all rights, title, and interest to the data, subject to use, process, and transfer. The Service is exclusively taken for legitimate business use, provided that the activities are lawful and do not come in conflict with our ToS and do not directly oppose any rights of the Company.
Our ToS constitutes the entire Agreement between the Company and the Client in relation to the use of the latter of our Site and supersedes all aforesaid terms and understandings.
10 Inactive Client Policy
The Company reserves the right to terminate unpaid user accounts that are inactive for a continuous period of 180 days at least. All the data connected to the account will be deleted upon the termination of the same. The Client will receive a notice prior to the termination of the same.
- The Company holds the right to terminate your access to all or specific parts of the Site at any time, with or without cause and notice, effective immediately.
- In the case of Service termination, either party has to send a 30-day notice with the intention of cancellation; if the Client is on perpetual billing, not bound with any existing contracts.
- The Client shall inform the Company about the cancellation of the Service via email.
- Both parties shall mutually agree to end the Agreement without any further liability.
- All provisions of the Agreement which by nature should survive termination owing to ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
12 Changes to the Agreement
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to make amendments to the Agreement at any time. You are suggested to check the ToS frequently to stay updated. The continual use of the Site and the Services by the Client following the modification constitutes approval of the same. All the Services and/or features/tools launched in the future shall be subject to the Agreement. We strongly advise you to keep yourself updated with the Terms and Conditions section of the Site.
- The Company advises the Client to use the Site at sole discretion. We do not make a claim or make any warranty pertaining to the accuracy of the Service usage. The Site and the Service are provided “as is, as available” basis.
- The Company and its licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of Services for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- The Client understands the Services through the Site at their own risk and discretion. Neither the Company nor its licensors make any claim that the Site is completely error-free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.
- If any of these Terms is found to be invalid under the applicable law, the same will be omitted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
The Client hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, employees, agents, and others against any and all claims, demands, losses, actions, liabilities, and other expenses, arising out of your use of the Site, including but not limited to the violation of the Agreement.
The Agreement constitutes all the Terms and Conditions between the Company and the Client concerning the subject matter hereof and may only be amended by a written agreement signed by the authorized executive of ours.
The Agreement applicable to the Client will follow all the Terms and Conditions of the same. If any conflict is found in the same, the Client must ensure the provision of the order form takes precedence over those set out in the Agreement.
Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, the Agreement, any access to or use of the Site will be governed by the laws of the state of Delaware, US., excluding its conflict of law provisions. The proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be conducted in the state and federal courts located in Delaware, US.
Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed under such rules. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive Terms or Conditions or any subsequent breach thereof.
You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its Terms and Conditions; the Company may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will insure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, and permitted assigns.